Tuesday 26 April 2011

“All of life is a journey which paths we take, what we look back on, and what we look forward to is up to us. We determine our destination, what kind of road we will take to get there, and how happy we are when we get there.”

My journey to this point has been a long and varied path.  Some good, some bad and some indifferent.  This journey has made me the person I am today.  A little stronger, a little wiser and a lot older!!  I look forward to the continuence of this journey and hope you will accompany me to share the joy, the sadness and the creativity.

  

7 comments:

  1. so true so wise and i am so glad that my journey took me on a path to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fantastic post, i look forward to following your journey with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to hearing about your journey and joining you on the next phase.
    May there be adventures, memories and inspiration on the roads for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Julles. People come into our life for a reason and I think we were destined to become lifelong friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Nic looking forward to sharing with you. May it be a long journey together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Lynne. I am sure there will be lots of memories and inspiration considering what an inspiring bunch of ladies i have the pleasure of knowing as my "online" friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am packed and ready to join you on your journey - it is very special to have friends to share the pathway. May there be flowers on your pathway, diamonds in your sky and love and laughter as your companions.

    Love and hugs,
    Linda.

    ReplyDelete